Thursday, December 30, 2010


ole ole ole ole ole.. malaysia boleh! salam satu malaysia bloger - bloger semua. balik dari kerja sahaja, aku terus mengadap lappy aku. bukan apa, aku sedang gigih menaip untuk update entri terbaru aku. semua orang nak buat entri pasal bola, aku pon nak juga laa. hehehe.

kalau HARIMAU lawan GARUDA siapa menang? dah tentu lah harimau menang kan. kepada garuda, mungkin sayap anda dah rosak kot, perlu ganti yang baru yee. hehehe. aku pasti korang dah tau tentang keputusan piala suzuki AFF 2010 semalam but i'm still nak mention siapa pemenangnya. JUARA PIALA SUZUKI AFF 2010 dirangkul oleh MALAYSIA!!! yahoo. MALAYSIA 4 dan Indonesia 2. Pada malam itu juga, PERDANA MENTERI MALAYSIA telah mengumumkan bahawa Hari Jumaat iaitu 30 December 2010 adalah cuti umum bagi SELURUH NEGERI MALAYSIA bersempena kemenangan Malaysia bagi julung - julung kalinya. yezza! esok tak yah kerja. cuti panjang laa.. aku tak berapa reti nak mengulas tentang sukan ni. so, aku ada amik artikel daripada web AFF SUZUKI CUP 2010 untuk korang baca.

aku yang kat rumah ni pon terlompat - lompat macam harimau monyet sebab exited sangat!
"Jakarta: Goalkeeper Khairul Fahmi Che Mat saved an early penalty and Safee Sali netted his fifth goal of the tournament as Malaysia claimed the AFF Suzuki Cup title for the first time despite losing 2-1 to Indonesia in the second leg of final at the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium on Wednesday.

Trailing 3-0 from the first leg, Indonesia squandered an opportunity to cut the deficit when Firman Utina's weak spot kick in the 19th minute was stopped by Khairul. And the home team's hopes of rescuing the match were effectively snuffed out when Safee scored on the break nine minutes into the second half.

Mohammad Nasuha pulled back a goal with 18 minutes remaining and Muhammad Ridwan scored with a deflected effort two minutes from time to give the home side the win on the night although Malaysia still prevailed 4-2 on aggregate.

The Malaysians had lost their opening match of the tournament 5-1 to the Indonesians but they claimed the AFF Suzuki Cup by allowing only three goals in their last five games. Meanwhile, the Indonesians were left to rue yet another disappointing end to an AFF Suzuki Cup campaign as they lost in the final for a fourth time.

Both sides made two changes to their starting line-ups from the first leg. Arif Suyono replaced the suspended Oktovianus Maniani on the left of Indonesia's midfield while striker Irfan Bachdim was brought back in to replace Yongki Aribowo, who was ruled out with a knee injury.

For Malaysia, right-back Sabre Abu and right midfielder Ashari Samsuddin came in for the suspended Mahalli Jasuli and Amirulhadi Zainal.

The crowd, which included Indonesian president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, had filled every seat in the 85,000-capacity stadium nearly two hours before kick-off, hoping to roar their team on to the quick start that they needed to turn the tie around after their decisive loss in the first leg.

The home side's first real opportunity arrived in the 17th minute when a long free-kick by Zulkifli Syukur was flicked on by Cristain Gonzales to his strike partner Irfan Bachdim, who stabbed his effort from close range straight at the goalkeeper.

The Indonesians were presented with a gilt-edged opportunity to take the lead two minutes later when Australian referee Peter Green awarded pointed to the penalty spot after spotting a handball by Malaysian defender Sabre Abu.

Skipper Firman took responsibility for the penalty but his weak effort was easily saved by Khairul, who dived low to his left.

The Malaysians were a constant menace on the counter-attack and they nearly got the crucial away goal a minute later when Ashari Samsuddin received a pass from Norshahrul Idlan and went past the challenge of Hamka Hamzah before unleashing a fierce low drive that goalkeeper Markus Harison did well to parry.

On 25 minutes, a cross from the right by-line by Ridwan took a deflection off Malaysian defender Asraruddin Putra and looped up to the far post to Gonzales, who failed to put his header on target.

A minute later, a free-kick by Firman found Ridwan and Gonzales unmarked at the far post, but the pair appeared to get in each other's way and Gonzales headed over.

Two minutes before the break, the ball dropped to Gonzales on the left of the box but his effort from a narrow angle flew well over the crossbar.

And right before half-time, the Malaysians had another lucky escape when Irfan outjumped Khairul to meet a corner-kick by Firman. The ball looped up and hit the crossbar before Muslim Ahmad headed it clear.

The Indonesians continued to force the issue after the break but despite dominating play, they were caught on the break in the 54th minute after giving away possession cheaply inside the Malaysian half.

Zulkifli Syukur's misplaced pass went straight to Ashari and the right-back launched the ball forward to Safee, who outpaced the Indonesian defence before lashing the ball with his left foot into the top left corner of the net for his tournament-leading fifth goal.

Needing five goals now to win the tie, Indonesia coach Alfred Riedl threw on Bambang Pamungkas and Eka Ramdani to replace Irfan and Firman.

The Malaysian continued to hold firm but their run of three clean sheets was finally ended in the 72nd minute when Khairul could only parry a shot by Ahmad Bustomi, which allowed Nasuha to put away the rebound, giving the home fans some renewed hope.

The Indonesian continued to press but could not manage another breakthrough until the 88th minute when Ridwan's shot from the edge of the box took a deflection off Muslim Ahmada on its way past Khairul.

Bambang had a chance to net a third for the Indonesians in stoppage time but his free-kick was well saved by Khairul as the Malaysians easily hung on to claim the title.

 i heart no 22, 10 and 24! sedang kusyuk buat entri tentang mereka!




Related Posts with Thumbnails